CCI Companies Inc. is hiring project engineers for several continuing and upcoming projects.
- Coordinate work and correspondence between all project team members
- Manage all documentation related to construction project
- Assist in bid solicitation and M/WBE good faith effort submission
- Perform quantity takeoffs and assist with bid generation
- Adhere to OSHA and Company safety requirements.
- Prepare and maintain submittal/RFI logs for construction projects based on project drawings and specifications
- Document and communicate scope changes and other related project impacts to project Team.
- Participate in all required construction meetings with required personnel, subcontractors, designers and owners
- Complete Force Account/Extra Work submissions
- Bachelor's Degree (or in process of graduating) in Engineering, Construction Management, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Internship Experience in sitework, concrete, grading, heavy civil etc. performing the similar primary responsibilities listed, desired.
Applications are available on the company website at www.ccicompanies.com
Please e-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail application to the address shown above.